Accessibility at Vue Bicester
Vue Cinemas are dedicated to providing great service to all our guests and strive to meet all our customers’ needs. Below are specific details to this cinema however firstly please be advised that each Vue Cinema has made adjustments for our sensory impaired customers which are detailed below and we welcome assistance dogs into all our cinemas.
If you cannot find the information required listed here please do not hesitate to contact Customer Services on 08712 240 240* or during your visit please speak to a member of staff who will be happy to assist you.
*Calls cost 10p per minute from BT. Other networks may vary.
Located off Manorsfield Road within a 2 minute walk of the bus stops and 10 minute walks from both Bicester North and Bicester Town train stations. There is a multistorey car park located above the cinema which has blue badge parking. Additionally whilst you cannot park on the street, there is the ability to drop off on the road beside the cinema.
Please note: Vue cinemas do not operate any car parks and cannot guarantee availability of spaces.
Accessibility within the cinema and screens
- The cinema is accessed via two sets of double doors, one of which is automatic.
- Customer areas and screens can be found on one floor and can be accessed from the ground floor
- There is limited seating within the foyer and some seating in the screen corridors
- The cinema has ladies, gents and disabled toilet facilities beside screen 7 as well as a disabled toilet located on the first floor.
- Please note that step free access can only be guaranteed to the wheelchair bays and adjoining seats.
Full access throughout the cinema and into all theatres.
Screen 1 : 2 wheelchair bays at the front, 1 at the rear.
Screen 2 : 2 wheelchair bays at the front, 1 at the rear.
Screen 3 : 2 wheelchair bays at the front.
Screen 4 : 2 wheelchair bays at the front
Screen 5 : 2 wheelchair bays at the front.
Screen 6 : 2 wheelchair bays at the front.
- We welcome the CEA Card and customers wishing to buy tickets using this card can do so in person at the cinema, online or by calling Customer Services on 08712 240 240.
Subtitled (ST) and Audio Described (ADesc) films are available at this cinema; for details please click here or call 08712 240 240.
Every auditorium is equipped with Infra Red technology to provide hearing assistance; for headsets to utilise this facility and Audio Description, as mentioned above, please contact a member of staff.