Accessibility at Vue Westwood Cross Thanet
Vue Cinemas are dedicated to providing great service to all our guests and strive to meet all our customers’ needs. Below are specific details to this cinema however firstly please be advised that each Vue Cinema has made adjustments for our sensory impaired customers which are detailed below and we welcome assistance dogs into all our cinemas.
If you cannot find the information required listed here please do not hesitate to contact Customer Services on 08712 240 240* or during your visit please speak to a member of staff who will be happy to assist you.
*Calls cost 10p per minute from BT. Other networks may vary.
Located on street level with access from the car park which has 1500 spaces including blue badge parking some of which is directly outside of the cinema. There is also a drop off point in front of the cinema.
The cinema is located on the Thanet Loop/no. 32 bus with the nearest bus stop based on the retail park at the Debenhams end approx less than 10 mins walk away.
Please note: Vue cinemas do not operate any car parks and cannot guarantee availability of spaces.
Accessibility within the cinema and screens
- To access the cinema there are four sets of double doors; one set of which is automatic.
- The cinema is all on one level although there is rear access available to the back of the 8 screens for wheelchair users; a lift is available to access these bays.
- Accessible toilets are located off the main foyer with another available down the corridor by screen 7 and 10.
- Please note that step free access can only be guaranteed to the wheelchair bays and adjoining seats.
Full access throughout the cinema and into all theatres.
Screen 1 : 6 wheelchair bays.
Screen 2 : 2 wheelchair bays.
Screen 3 : 4 wheelchair bays.
Screen 4 : 4 wheelchair bays.
Screen 5 : 4 wheelchair bays.
Screen 6 : 4 wheelchair bays.
Screen 7 : 3 wheelchair bays.
Screen 8 : 3 wheelchair bays,
Screen 9 : 2 wheelchair bays.
Screen 10 : 6 wheelchair bays.
- There is an induction loop at our counters where food, drinks and tickets can be purchased, (or pre-purchased tickets collected). For wheelchair users ease there is also a lowered counter available.
- Furthermore, tickets are available for purchase, as well as collecting those pre-purchased, at the automatic tickets machines (ATMs) located in the cinema foyer; a lowered machine is available for wheelchair users.
- We welcome the CEA Card and customers wishing to buy tickets using this card can do so in person at the cinema, online or by calling Customer Services on 08712 240 240.
We have Subtitled (ST) films every week at this cinema. To book please click here
. Film times are updated each Wednesday morning for the coming Friday.
We also offer Audio Description (ADesc) on a variety of films. To see what we have this week please click here. Alternatively you can call 08712 240 240* to check film times and book for upcoming performances. Please press 0 when you are connected to go through to the next available operator.
Every auditorium is equipped with Infra Red technology to provide hearing assistance. For headsets to utilise this facility and Audio Description, as mentioned above, please contact a member of staff.
*Calls charged at 10p per minute from BT landlines other networks may vary.